Areas Where Botox is Used Except for Wrinkle Loosening
Botox is a type of protein used to soften wrinkles caused by mimics. FDA (American Food and Drug Administration) approval is available for glabellar lines. Its use for forehead mimic lines and crow’s feet are known applications of botox. Botox has many medical and cosmetic uses apart from these. It is the advantage of botox that it does not have an effect, and that the person’s complaints return to their original state after the effect period has passed.
1.Gummy smile…The appearance of the gums while smiling depends on the strength of the upper lip muscles. The upper lip lifting muscles can be relaxed with Botox. The application takes 5 minutes. A more natural appearance is obtained in patients with a short gap between the root of the nose and the middle of the upper lip.
2. Lifting the tip of the nose… The muscle activity that pulls the nose down can be weakened by botox. Thus, the tip of the nose can be lifted up with botox and a natural aesthetic view is obtained.
3. Eyebrow and Eyelid Lifting … Special and small botox injections to the muscles surrounding the eye provide rapid eyebrow and eyelid lifting.
4. Softening the cigarette lines… Small botox touches on the lip soften the lines on the upper lip.
5.Mona Lisa Smile… In the corners of the lips, depending on the activity of the muscles and gravity, there are real saggings that make the person unhappy.
6. Teeth grinding… Due to tension, the jaw muscles may contract involuntarily while asleep. With this much contraction, the problem of teeth grinding occurs. This muscle can be relaxed with botox and the problem disappears. It is a medical aesthetic application.
7. Softening the jaw line… Strong chin muscles, especially in women, create an angular and masculine view on the chin. Here, with special injections to this muscle, the chin can be made into a V shape and a more attractive view can be achieved.
8. Underarm, hand and foot sweating… This application area has been approved by the FDA. Multiple small injections into the skin; It stops sweating for a period of 4 -6 months.
9. Hair loss and thinning of hair… With Botox, the muscles in the scalp are loosened superficially, and the contraction of the thin vessel walls decreases. Thus, the blood circulation at the micro level increases and the oxygenation of the environment increases. The hair follicles are more nourished and strengthened with the increased blood circulation. It reduces the level of DHT hormone, which increases the response to testosterone in the scalp.
10. Facial and scalp sweating, which increases with menopause, is another use of botox. It is a medical aesthetic application.
11. Softening the neck and décolleté lines… Special botox injections to the neck and décolleté can make the neck skin aesthetically smooth.
12. Helping acne treatment… Injection of Botox into the skin with superficial and tiny doses; It reduces sebum production without preventing facial expressions. Reducing oil secretion in acne-prone skin reduces inflammation and bacterial growth. It is an application that helps medical treatment for individuals who do not want to use Roaccutane.
13. Rosacea, that is, the laughing disease as it is called in the middle of the public. In laughing patients with red rash attacks, superficial injections of botox to the face cut the attacks. The redness of the face decreases, the inflammation decreases with the decrease of oil secretion. It is a medical aesthetic application.
14. Reduction in depression symptoms… Depression symptoms decreased by 47.1% in depressed individuals who had botox for facial expression lines. It is a medical aesthetic application.