Eyebrows are affected by external factors and genetic structure, just like hair. For these reasons, they become weak, lifeless, weakened and accordingly, they fall out and become thinner. In this case, eyebrow transplantation comes into play.
Why Is Eyebrow Transplantation Performed?
Eyebrow transplantation falls out due to the reasons mentioned above, in addition to some diseases and drug treatments, eyebrows shed and create an unhealthy, exhausted and unaesthetic appearance. For this reason, eyebrow transplants are performed and aesthetic problems are eliminated.
Does Eyebrow Transplantation Give a Natural Look?
The transplanted eyebrows are planted within the existing eyebrow border. If a person has a rare eyebrow hair, transplantation is done in the middle of those hairs. If the eyebrows are completely spilled, an eyebrow border is determined and eyebrow transplantation is performed in the most natural form and density. Holding eyebrows can be cut and shaped. In other words, eyebrow transplantation does not create an unnatural appearance.
How Is Eyebrow Transplantation Performed?
It is done with the FUE technique. well
- First, local anesthesia is applied to the patient. (both the eyebrows to be treated and the provider area)
- These operations are performed under local anesthesia as the patient is hospitalized in 2 different positions in order to first take the hair follicles from the donor area and then plant them in the related area, and the application area is narrow.
- Until the anesthesia takes effect, photographs of the patient are taken to observe the effect before and after the process.
- Then, healthy roots are taken for planting from the donor area.
- The donor area is usually the nape. Because the root of the hair structure is suitable.
- The taken roots are then transplanted into the eyebrows and the process is terminated.
This process, which seems practical, should be done meticulously by the doctor, and individuals who are not experts in their work, that is, non-physicians, do not have the authority to do it. Because wrong applications can lead to wrong results.
Who Can Have Eyebrow Transplantation?
This process can be applied to all male and female patients who are not inconvenienced in receiving anesthesia, who are not pregnant or breastfeeding, and who do not continue to take any medication. What is valuable is that you tell your doctor about all the problems you have had in terms of medicine and illness before this process.
What Should Be Done After Eyebrow Transplantation?
After these procedures, water and chemicals should not be applied to the eyebrows for a while. In addition, eyebrows should not be rubbed or combed.
Do Transplanted Eyebrows Whiten Over Time?
Since the transplanted roots are taken from the patient and planted again, the roots are not artificial. It is alive. For this reason, they turn white over time, just like the existing eyebrows that are not planted.
Can the Color of Bleaching Eyebrows Be Changed?
Certainly. The transplanted and retaining permanent eyebrows can be dyed with non-chemical semi-permanent, semi-discontinuous dyes, just like hair and eyebrows.