Fue Hair Transplant
Hair Transplantation with FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) technique started to be applied in 2003 and has been developed significantly since then. In this method, the hair follicles that are coded not to fall out from the back of the head (donor area) are removed one by one and transferred to the needed area. This process is performed with local anesthesia. It can be applied under sedation as well as can be applied.
FUE hair transplant stages are as follows:
1) Extraction (Graft extraction)
2) Opening the receiving channels and
3) Implantation of follicular grafts.
In the first phase, the grafts taken are kept in special solutions in a form that will remain alive on suitable bases and planted in the places where the canal is opened.
In FUE hair transplantation, not an incision in the form of a strip, but individual units are removed without leaving a trace.
ADVANTAGES OF FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT
- No permanent linear (strip) scar
- no seams
- The advantage of beautification in a short time
- Less pain and edema after the procedure
- Ideal technique for scar repair