Fue is a seamless, painless, non-marking hair transplant technique that does not affect daily life.
FUE technique features
- There are no stripes on the back of the neck.
- There is no feeling of numbness for a long time in the area where the hairs are taken.
- It allows the transplantation of hair follicles from suitable body regions.
- Rapid improvement is seen in the area where the grafts are removed.
- When applied professionally, the hair will look natural and full.
How is transplantation done with the FUE technique?
In the FUE technique, hair transplantation is performed in four basic steps. These:
- The hairs in the donor area are shortened to 2 mm in length before the process.
- Hair follicles are removed with a special surgical instrument (0.5-0.9 mm diameter needles).
- Channels are opened with 0.8-0.9 mm diameter cylindrical tools.
- Hair follicles taken from the donor area are placed in the desired area.
How much transplantation can be done with the FUE technique?
- The usual frequency in the scalp is 70-100 follicular units per square centimeter.
- When hair density decreases by 50%, hair loss becomes noticeable.
- Sufficient hair density is achieved by planting 35 to 50 follicular units per square centimeter.
- Depending on the structure of the hair in some individuals, up to 65 follicular units may be needed for desired results.
- Things to consider in the FUE technique!
- Roots should be removed without damage.
- Hair follicles should definitely be planted in the true direction.
- After the process, the patient should pay attention to the warnings.
How many transplants can be done per day with the FUE technique?
- Experienced, expert groups can transplant 2,000 to 3,000 grafts.
- If the patient’s neck is very heavy and his need is high, it is possible to transplant a total of 4,000 -5,000 grafts two days in a row.
- In case of need, the second FUE operation can be performed after 3 months at the earliest.