Hair mesotherapy is the technique of injecting suitable drugs under the scalp with the help of small needles with the aim of stopping the hair loss and regaining the natural vitality of the hair.
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a treatment system based on the injection of a specially prepared drug 1 to 6 cm below the skin. First, the French physician Dr. It was introduced by Michel Pistor in 1952.
In Which Treatments Is Mesotherapy Used?
– Preventing hair loss
– In regional slimming treatments
– Removing cellulite
– Treatment of stretch marks during pregnancy
– In facial rejuvenation treatments
– Treatment of acne and scars
What Kinds of Hair Loss Is Effective in Hair Mesotherapy?
Although there are various causes of hair loss, there are metabolic, stress-related, seasonal shedding and post-pregnancy shedding in the middle of shedding that responds to mesotherapy. It is a supportive treatment formula for other hormonal / genetic hair loss types.
Is Hair Mesotherapy Applied to Everyone?
– In persons with heart failure,
– In diabetic patients,
– In people with kidney disease,
– During pregnancy / breastfeeding period,
– Mesotherapy is not applied in patients receiving anticoagulant treatment.
The treatment is when the prepared mixture is injected under the scalp. The process with micro injectors is painless and painless or at a tolerable level. The patient can continue his daily life after the treatment. Treatment results begin to be seen from the second session.