Free Hair Transplant Consultation and Aftercare
Sapphire Fue Hair Transplant Turkey
✓In Turkey, we provide the best Sapphire Fue Hair Transplant methods.
✓A Sapphire Fue hair transplant, the best treatment method for hair loss, is now very easy!
✓The operation you will be in the 8-hour will help you regain your hair.
What is Sapphire Hair Transplant Technique?
Sapphire hair transplant is the FUE method. The difference between this method from the standard FUE is that the material used is made of sapphire at the tip of the pen. The reason for using this tip is that the razor tip in the standard FUE method creates redness and takes time to heal, but with sapphire (due to the material), the redness is very low, and the transplanted hair fits the hair follicles more harmoniously (due to the special shape on the tip of the sapphire pen).
Techniques for hair transplantation evolve on par with studies and technological advances. That’s why today we have the latest method for hair transplant known as FUE Sapphire Hair Transplant in Turkey-Istanbul. But what does this technique consist of? we will explain it below.
As we know, the FUE method is well known for being one of the safest techniques for hair transplantation and the most used for its excellent results with a natural appearance. Sapphire technique, in the same way as other careful medicines that have been developed to utilize particular instruments, including some valuable jewels, has started the execution of sapphire sharp edges, which is currently known as the Sapphire FUE technique.
How does the Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant technique work?
In this procedure, sapphire blades will be used to open the microchannels in the area to be treated. The function of the sapphire sharp edges is to limit the arrangement of scabs after careful transplantation and fundamentally quicken the recuperation of the zone treated with the FUE method. The crusts are an average effect after applying the FUE technique in a certain area of the scalp, but thanks to the novel implementation of the sapphire blades, the donor area will heal more fast recovery compared to the normal treatment.
This technique is the result of advances in the area of hair treatment. Thanks to FUE, it has become the most accepted hair transplant technique in the world, hence the efforts to improve it and achieve more optimal results when applying it. That is where FUE Sapphire was born. It ought to be noticed that the leaves made of sapphire have a smooth surface with antibacterial properties and an unfathomably exact plan with superior toughness. Thanks to this, the risk of complications or damage to the tissue will be reduced considerably, and it also influences when obtaining a more natural result.
Who Can Be Applied?
It can be applied to any patient who wants to obtain a dense image and who has hair loss problems. In this treatment method, frequent sowing is possible.
Sapphire FUE vs Classic FUE
- The difference between Sapphire FUE and Classic FUE with respect to the opening of small-scale channels.
- FUE, directed by cutting edges produced using a valuable gemstone called sapphire, is characterized as the usage of uncommon sapphire sharp edges rather than steel edges while making cuts inside the beneficiary site.
- FUE performed with sapphire sharp edges isn’t a strategy. It is a development actualizing another procedure inside the FUE technique.
- The sharp edges are intended to limit scab development and accelerate the recuperation procedure by opening littler small-scale channels inside the beneficiary site for transplantation.
- In FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) led with sapphire sharp edges, after the patient is controlled nearby anesthesia, hair follicles are extricated one by one from the benefactor zone with the guide of a smaller scale engine and miniaturized scale punches in sizes of 0,6 – 0,7 – 0,8 distances across.
- With the FUE strategy, the extricated hair follicles ought to be transplanted into the cuts that have been made.
- These channels impact the thickness, edge, and course of hair development, which are the determinants of acquiring a characteristic appearance.
- Thus, opening the channels is the most effective procedure for a practical task.
- An ideal approach to open smaller scale channels would now be accomplished through the sapphire cutting edges.
- Hair follicles will be transplanted into these channels.
- The little entry points, which are at a similar length of hair follicles, are made utilizing sharp, smooth, and solid sapphire edges fluctuating in sizes of 1,0 – 1,3 – 1,5 mm. Thus more channels can be opened, empowering the hair follicles to be transplanted all the closer to one another.